View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 09:34 PM   #13
Ranma
12psi boost

Ranma is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl johansson View Post
ranma,
I take offense to your characterization of me, and your suppositions .
[/QUOTE]
I hear you and please accept my apologies, did not mean to offend. We have a lots of kids near me who drift in the streets and vacant parking lots. It gets on my nerves... Anyhow please forgive my assumptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl johansson View Post
I do not drift any cars. not my bag. I do though race cars, in my opinion the most noble thing you can do with a car. if i wanted to never break a car, I would put it in my living room and polish it up every day, and never drive it. Instead I choose to use my supras, we have 3 of them right now, all 3 were rescued from the car crusher, 2 are now running race cars, the 3rd is used for a parts car. i do usev my cars and trucks as tools, They are for me to have fun in, as well as for me to use for work.
breaking a car is not destroying it, all cars ever built break down and require replacement parts!
[/QUOTE]

So how would a one piece drive shaft help you? Mine had a vibration starting at 55 mph and getting worse with speed. The vibration was making the fillings lose in my mouth. We tried everything to rid ourselves of it. Decided to ditch the ford drive shaft and rebuild everything aft of it. My guy runs like a champ now *grins* Drive train is smoother than my 09 daily.
I do agree with you, cars are meant to be driven, not driving them is worse then driving. So tell me more about your racing. What type is racing is a Supra good at? Would love to top end mine at a track You are right cars are meant to be driven.