View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 10:26 AM   #9
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANU3L View Post
okay the car is for sale now lol, the lamens terms of the u.s. import policy is this, or at least what us mk4 guys need to know, this if there is an american version of any car and it qualifies w/ out question to meet the u.s. epa and crash test safety ratings then they basically say its your fault for not buying the american version, they wont let us bring our j spec cars back when as far as they're concerned they have perfectly good american spec ones already there? if worse comes to worse, i figure ill pull out the dashboard, with all components, the rack and pinion, the steering column, and the front end wiring harness, ship it back with my personal goods, and sell it as a lhd to a rhd conversion kit?
How close is your US address to the Canadian border?

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote