View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 01:15 AM   #17
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

You're so full of shit I can even taste it and I'm not pleased. So much wrong here it's beyond funny and stupid, it's insulting. The fact that you're trying to push it on other people is even worse. We HAD another member just like you... made our forum famous in a real crap way... I don't care for that sort of attention again... Goodbye.

I'll cut to the cliff notes and you can Google the rest when you reformulate your line of crap for whatever site you try it out on next (TIP try to avoid significantly old data as it may have been idle speculation which has been completely dispelled in recent years):

The 7M-GE intake cam has been dyno proven to be a significant BOTTLENECK past about 4KRPM... it just chokes the engine beyond that and the power curve falls flat... Go back to a GTE cam and you'll hit 500.

The Lexus AFM (just like the any other AFM) tells the ECU how much air is coming in whether you're pushing 12psi or 300psi and the ECU cuts fuel at the same volume of air either way. The Lexus AFM isn't good for anything beyond 350RWHP without modification and/or a fuel controller.

You work at a shop but for some reason think that not all cars sold in North America after 1980 have oxygen sensors??? And then that they're just they're for your own diagnostic purposes???

Oh, and you think the O2 sensor is for controlling engine temps???? Specifically keeping them down? RIIIIIIIIIGHT.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->

Last edited by cre; 09-15-2011 at 02:15 AM.
cre is offline   Reply With Quote