View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 04:04 AM   #1
RyanDronsfield
Stock

RyanDronsfield is on a distinguished road
Default Security system problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre View Post
Relax, if it really was a bad thing I would've just deleted it. But, this does belong in the MKII section, not MKIII; they're obviously wired differently, bypassed differently and they're in different locations (The MKIII's is above the steering column and a tny bit of rewire is needed).

I'm moving this to its own thread in the MKII section.

EDIT:
I looked up a wiring diagram. WOW, that really is a somewhat pointless system... Rip the box out or cut the wires and that's it... not even a starter cut-out...

Here's an online link for an '86.
http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Librar...ection=BE&P=87
Hi dear sir im new to here and bought a 89 supra like a week ago and it was running great till randomly poop it wont starter unless u push it :P (i only park on hills) well the symptoms is this. I have lots of power but no start :P so naturally i though new starter no biggie so new starter gose in and same thing now im thinking clutch switch relay or the security system cuse it seem i have power just not to the starter so far ive found the switch on the cluch but i dono witch relay is witch or were the security box is or if theres more then one if its a fused alarm system ect. i see that u have some experience in this and you may be some help so first things first i need to know were everything is then if its not the relays or switches i need to know how to remove the alarm properly if u could help id greatly appreciate it BTW sorry i cant spell properly (yes iv heard it all about my spelling)
RyanDronsfield is offline   Reply With Quote