View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 01:51 PM   #5
MA70-3.0GT
12psi boost

MA70-3.0GT is on a distinguished road

Welcome, firstly the TSRM http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Librar...ection=FI&P=23 which is your best friend when it comes to the Mk3 doesnt seem to list a code 11. The code 42 I believe wouldnt cause the engine to stall or nearly stall although I'd appreciate if someone could back me up/correct me on that.

Assuming there is an interruption of ECU power supply, that would cause the car to cut out. Perhaps you could check your fusible link & other EFI related fuses first off (bearing in mind that old fuses can & do fracture without actually melting, causing intermittent contact) and then try clearing the codes to see what comes up then.

Hopefully the link will provide more than enough to be going on with for now, before I go can I just point out that with certain issues it helps to know if we're talking turbo or n/a.

'89 Honda NC27 400, NC23 cams, open pipe, PC36a shock & possibly Showa USD forks...

'83 Yamaha 29R XJ750E-II, number 69 off the line, only runner in the country? Original except Koni shocks

'95 Honda PC26 CB500R, Winter hack, hateful, trying to sell it
I'm not paranoid, they really ARE after me!!!
MA70-3.0GT is offline   Reply With Quote