View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
BradMD
Stock

BradMD is on a distinguished road

Hi guys, i just bought myself a 1994 n/a auto Supra and at first glance it seems great, only problem is the heads blown and i know i'll be needing a new gasket, so my main question is will the Head Gasket for the Turbo engine work on a N/A engine, i'm only asking because the turbo head gasket seem to be cheaper. Also if anyone knows anything or has changed the head gasket before is there anything i should know or watch out for when changing it?

Thanks Brad

Hi, has anyone on here replaced their head gasket before and does anyone here actually have any for sale, along with valve seals and the stretched bolts. Also is it possible to use the Turbo engine head gaskets on a N/A engine, so are the gaskets the same or are they different. And if anyone has done this already is is there anything i should know? Tips or things to watch out for, and does anyone know the bolting order and how much the bolts should be tourqued ect?? If there is a guide anywhere which i haven't seen sorry for missing, but a link would be handy. Any help appreciated.

Thanks Brad

Last edited by pwpanas; 08-18-2011 at 09:42 AM.
BradMD is offline   Reply With Quote