View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 07:01 PM   #2
Mk3FirstCar-Mike
3" Exhaust

Mk3FirstCar-Mike is on a distinguished road

You can get a reversed electrical fan to put in front of the radiator, but if you have a clutch fan that is always running, it's not going to help all that much. In my opinion, your best bet would be to take the clutch fan off and put an electrical fan on the back of the radiator. I'm assuming that you're looking to squeeze every drop of power out of your engine. Doing this will make it so the fan will only run at low speeds or at idle, unless your engine begins overheating at high speeds ( Which it most certainly should not if your radiator is working properly).

"It is amazing how many drivers, even at the Formula One Level, think that the brakes are for slowing the car down." – Mario Andretti

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you." – Jeremy Clarkson

"When I raced a car last it was at a time when sex was safe and racing was dangerous. Now, it’s the other way round." – Hans Stuck
Mk3FirstCar-Mike is offline   Reply With Quote