View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 07:25 PM   #1
DeamonRex
Stock

DeamonRex is on a distinguished road
Default Supra 1990 white v6 no turbo

I was one of the young 20 year olds that alwas wanted a supra and finnaly bought one and love it. Now I'm 24 married and have a baby on the way. My supra is rough with 230,000+miles and no ebrake pads, the left window button dosnt work, there is a very small leak in the powersteating line, needs new trunk mounts, the radio is a old casettape one that no longer works, and basically this car is going to take probly take 2grand doing most work yourself to be tiptop agin. I've replaced all knigs of parts over the years including the cluch. Really I would like to get $2500 to $2000 for it. If I had the cash and time I would just buy a jdk turbo engine from jap then rebuild it and do a swap and replace the few parts missing (e-brake,powersterring line, radio, trunkmounts) then have a paint job done and maby some new tires and it would be like new. But working full time and about to have a baby I think were going to try and get a truck or suv the winters are tough MO supras are light and dont do well. Thought I would post on these forums and see what people have to say.
DeamonRex is offline   Reply With Quote