View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 08:59 PM   #1
Semper_Fi
3" Exhaust

Semper_Fi is on a distinguished road
Default Intercooler setup Pic Request and Questions

Ok. So i just turned my 7mgte for the first time in 2 years. Just finished rebuilding my engine(again), and Im in the process of installing my aftermarket intercooler setup and Stock oil cooler. Oil cooler was cleaned out, and the aftermarket intercooler setup is giving me hell of problems. First... WHY THE F%CK would they route the intake like that. frigging japan... anyways, yeah. So im going to install a regular intercooler, and didnt really count on how im going to run the piping from the turbo to the driver side of the car to catch the intercooler inlet. And now the oil cooler placement is also bugging me. I just want to see how the supra gurros installed there intercooler and maybe even the blow off valve setup.
Should i swich the intercooler out to one that the inlet outlet side are both on the same side??
Thanks again
Carlos

Ive been looking around, and some people have really clean setups, but have had the bumpers on. Thanks. Ill be away for two weeks since im doing some training, but i want to be able to do the piping myself. If i cant figure it out, muffler shop time. Thanks again. Get ready to have the cleanest supra driving around in a few weeks!!

uh-60 blackhawk... My life

Last edited by Semper_Fi; 07-09-2011 at 12:51 AM.
Semper_Fi is offline   Reply With Quote