View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 03:24 AM   #4
Anushamoon91
Stock

Anushamoon91 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Supracabras View Post
Simple stuff first. Have you checked the condition of the ground wire from the battery to the block as well as the positive wire? Use an multimeter. They may have corroded from sitting so long and not allowing enough current to pass. They also like to corrode where the wire is crimped to the terminals.
The wire is not corroded and the current is fine. Just starting to get so frustrated with this electrical business. Have to now replace the turnsignal switch. HeadLights will not turn off when the battery is connected. passenger door window will not roll up so need to check the connectors on that but all that needs to wait until I can hopefully get the motor to turn over. If that happens then will worry about the others. Enough of my rambling. Should I try atleast to take out the distributer and see if I can hand turn it again. I just don't want to replace a bunch of parts unnecessarily if the motor is seized. I don't think it is but I'm really starting to doubt myself. I removed the ECM and am taking it to the dealer to get reflashed in the morning.
Anushamoon91 is offline   Reply With Quote