View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #10
Nathaninwa
Intake

Nathaninwa is on a distinguished road

Thankyou for the reply. In the beginning I was trying to have just a stock running engine, turn key, no problems. It has ran for 3 years this way, just down on power. I have thoughts of the DIY pnp megasquirt, but the cressida harness plug is not avaialble, however the earlier supra model with the yellow plugs is, so rather than spending a ton of cash on MS I thought I would start with the supra ecu since I needed to make an adapter harness anyways. So megasquirt is in my future, just toying with this route first.

I don't have the NA intake....the cressida was setup to run the GTE intake, and from what I have read, the 86/87 supras ran the GTE intake as well, so no wiring for that is avaialbe.

Ill look tonight, but I don't remember seeing an oil pressure input for my model year ecu.

I was refering to the vss, or the speed sensor....looks like that is an important ecu input.

All the readings ohms/volts specified are within spec on the afm and tps circuits now.

I should note, that tho I have not started it yet.....with the codes cleared in the ecu, I can work the throttle, and afm, recheck for codes and don't get any. I'm reworking my intake pipe and need to get the new fuel pump in...by the weekend I should be started back up.

And I'm runnning the later model high z na injectors.....they are wired into my early ecu without a resitor pack. So I have the 315cc green tops vs the 295cc low z yellow tops.

Last edited by Nathaninwa; 06-20-2011 at 03:59 PM.
Nathaninwa is offline   Reply With Quote