View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 03:12 AM   #9
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Vc should be between 4.8v and 5v.
VTA should range from .5v (as low as .4v is fine, IIRC) to 3.48v (higher than 3.48 may result in a fault code depending on the actual tolerance of the components in your specific ECU).
Vs should range from .4v to 4.8v.
IDL should be 0v with the throttle pretty much closed... otherwise it's an open circuit... should be around 5v, but it's irrelevant.

I presume that by Vss you're referring to Vs or the VAF signal input? Yes, Vs is used in most calculations as long as a valid signal is present... after an out of range signal is diagnosed by the ECU it will revert to a base map, but you won't like it.

Also, the ECU does need a signal from the stock oil pressure sensor (in case you don't have that connected either)..... god I hate these hack jobs... full swap or standalone any day please.

Did you also swap in the N/A Supra's intake plenum and get the ACIS system functioning?

BTW, what injectors are you running? There's no practical way to run the low impedance injectors used in the older 7Ms on the newer revision 7M ECUs; There's significant latency introduced and flow is erratic at best if you try simply wiring in load resistors. Now the other way around well, it works fine but I don't know why you'd ever want to (peak and hold injectors are far more readily available).

EDIT: And damn... if I had a nickel for every time All-Data was wrong about something.... well, I'd only have about a handful... but the point stands that I'd still have a handful.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->

Last edited by cre; 06-20-2011 at 03:14 AM.
cre is offline   Reply With Quote