View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 04:37 AM   #4
Spitfire_Fox
Stock

Spitfire_Fox is on a distinguished road

induction .. hmm .. lets see ... port and polish (gasket match) head. port and polish intake ( i did mine inside and out.. couldnt resist.. but then everything else looked out of place . so i started in with the sandpaper and the neverdul .. and now about half of it shines ) , 80mm throttle body , 7m timing belt ,gears aem adjustable.....dont forget the machine work on the lower gear so that it will bolt on .. the added idler pulley .. and to flip the gears inside out .. the aem gear pictured in my pictures .. is actually turned inside out .. it only fits one way .. just like any other car part .. ... a bigger intercooler (you will have some boost pressure lost but you will make up for it in a more dense intake charge) .. water methanol injection (once again . .making your intake charge cooler and adding more density) ... five angle valve job .. cold air intake ...and of course .. bigger turbos .. ... turn your wastegate (assuming you have moved up to an external ) to a higher pressure so it builds more boost .cams are an improvement ...dont forget at some point .. you will need to move to bigger injectors ...... just as important as how fast and efficiently you get added air and fuel into the engine ... think about getting it out just as fast .... my exhaust is kinda overkill ..4 inch .. really a pain to fit in the car also .
Spitfire_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote