View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 03:41 PM   #2
Nathaninwa
Intake

Nathaninwa is on a distinguished road

I should say that the truck does run....had a 51 code when I first started it, then when I was tweekin I was checking the VF voltages and tracking the afr with a narrow band guage....I found out more like the fpr was a turbo model, not an NA, base timing was off 5*, and other small things. I need to do a fuel pump before more testing can be done, and i want to build a little larger intake tube over the one I had. Ive done so much testing with different tps numbers, I have kinda forgotten what is what. So I found a guy parting out his 87 NA MT supra and bought the fpr, ecu and matching tps. The number is gone so I am not sure which one it is, but I do have a 28030, 14050, and a 20050. None make a difference at getting the WOT voltage on the IDL or the VTA wires.

Just curious if this will make a difference at all, or if just driving it, and as long as there is no code for a tps Im fine?

Ill be welding in a wideband sensor bung and tuning the afm via that, and to have a better idea of whats goin on.

Im so used to hooking up a laptop to my cars. I have a 501whp Volvo 940 with a stroked 2.5l 16v motor that I adapted Eclipse enging managment onto and running DSMLink (ECMLink V3) on speed density.
Nathaninwa is offline   Reply With Quote