View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 10:55 AM   #2
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrow View Post
I just purchased this one, it's got 137,000 miles but I figure I can work with that. As of yet to my knowledge allt hat's been done it seems is a cold air intake, and probably a pretty sad one at that. I've got other means of transportation and live about 5 minutes from my base as it is. I've seen these things in action and I drool practically. I've always been a toyota/mitsubishi guy but always 4 bangers before. This is my first time getting into a 6 cyl. so I don't know too much but I'd love to start tuning this thing up for some speed. I'd love any info on where to start at least...
Is it a TT or an n/a?

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote