View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 10:27 PM   #10
hangsupra
12psi boost

hangsupra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodles
There is a guy on the drifting scene that drifts a civic....yes I said that right, a CIVIC, FWD and he drifts the rear. Any car can do it, some are easier than others. Light and a lot of torque make it easy, lots of american cars doing it now too...
if you talk about civic drift. i have a friend live 30 min from where i live in the 209 area.... he got the '95 acura legend fwd. convert into rwd with the gt-r34 motor in it. cost him $20g just to convert the body frame to make it fit the gt-r 34 motor. $20g just for the bodyframe to fit. n now its all done he spend $60g for everything conversion fwd into bwd. n now its running.... n he drive his legend almost everyday.... its pretty nice.... thats the only fwd into the rwd. another name for this conversion is call front rear wheel drive (frwd).... when i drifth his frwd white legend... oh man... you not gonna believe in me... its way better then my mk2 turbo... but oh wow... i only spend $3g on my so its all good... save lots of $$$... hehe.... but after all its all good with the frwd.... n i drive my mk2 with his n his legend cant keep up with it.... more power n way better then mine.... cause he spend more $$ then i do. well... thats the only fwd that i know in the 209 area that convert from front wheel to rear wheel n drift in the 209 area.... well i think i need to stop my bla bla bla.... here.... hehe...

Last edited by hangsupra; 10-03-2005 at 10:38 PM.
hangsupra is offline   Reply With Quote