Old 06-01-2011, 04:59 PM   #7
Ranma
12psi boost

Ranma is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide bobb View Post
I would rather rip all the hairs out of my scrotum than drive a civic :fyi:

Sorry, but they are just too plain and boring. Every single person in my town who drives a civic is either a boring shmuck or a douchebag. Sad truth

Is yours a turbo or non-turbo? If you are having reliability and maintenance issues with a non-turbo, then I will definitely shy away from it!
The 2009 Civil EXL is not bad on long trips and is comfortable enough. In town it is about as dull as it gets but he is cheap to maintain and gets decent fuel millage. My Supra was abused at the hands of a juvenile drifter. He managed to damage or destroy the entire drive train and the steering. The little *deleted* had put in a single piece drive shaft for his perversion. My guy is mechanically sound now and needs just cosmetic work like painting and inside. My guy is non turbo and since the maintenance was finished has been trouble free. He has plenty of power to get me in trouble and any more would mean tickets for sure!
I suggested a Honda Civic to the youngster since it is mostly trouble free. Boring perhaps but you can not get both!