View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 08:07 AM   #3
suicide bobb
Stock

suicide bobb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechrider89 View Post
well i'd say looks good, way better then my first supra is/did. As for the rust definitely give it a thorough check through look under the car and everything you can never be to careful. but to me it look extremely clean, and for the age you cant ask much more of it. Remember to take your time seeing as your the buyer, look for oil leaks and make sure all your the vents work etc.. and power options if it has them. As for the mk3s non turbo engines i have no clue, im still really new to the supra as well. I've only had mine for 4 months (84 mk2) and barely driven it cuz it needs a lot of work the previous owners were terrible (didnt ever change the oil since they bought it). puts my supra to shame that one, i'd try and get him down by $400 though if you can then it'd be a super good deal. I bought mine for $800 barely running and paints garbage plus it has alot of electrical issues. Anyways im rambling hope i was of some help! hope you decide to join our pack, your always welcome! keep us posted
Thanks so much for the help! If I decide to get the car, I am going to pay my mechanic to thoroughly inspect the car. After 3 cars with multiple issues, I've decided it's definitely worth getting the inspection.
suicide bobb is offline   Reply With Quote