View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 11:51 PM   #2
supraturbo_mk3
3" Exhaust

supraturbo_mk3 is on a distinguished road

Okay if 400-450hp is all you're looking for then the 7MGTE will be just fine.

I'm really concerned about someone wanting to sell you a R154 transmission for only $250, either something is wrong with it or it might be a W58 that you don't want to put on a 7MGTE because it will brake. Either way just keep in mind if it's too good to be true, that's because it is!! Also you get what you pay for!

Now as for modding the 7MGTE make sure you change the head gasket and replace the head bolts with ARP studs before you do any modding seriously!

I believe they already have a modding guide some where on this site for the 7MGTE search for it on the site, Even if you already know what you want to do look that up it's important it will explain how to do it right and safe!

Welcome to the supra community and happy modding!

87 Supra N/A JDM 7MGTE, 8psi, 2.5inch Exhaust, 18inch Rim's, 255/45/18 rear, 255/40/18 front, 3inch DP, Ported 3inch elbow, Stage 2 6 puck Clutch

95 Eclipse GST 15psi, 3inch Stainless Steel Exhaust, 3inch DP, MBC, 2.5inch Upper I/C piping, Short Throw Shifter, Stainless Steel turbo inlet, Type S BOV (Sold)

89 Supra Turbo, 12psi, 3inch Exhaust, Ebay intake, 2.5inch Upper I/C piping, ARP Head Studs, Stainless Turbo Manifold Tial BOV (Sold)
(Sold)
supraturbo_mk3 is offline   Reply With Quote