View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 06:28 PM   #2
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

It's possible the cat is in bad shape. I'd suggest advancing the timing but it may result in a rise in NOx emissions. Check the EGR system to make sure it's functioning and that the passage in the Y pipe and upper plenum are clear of clogs and buildup. Make sure you're setting the timing correctly, you MUST jumper TE and E1 and set to 10?BTDC. And test the AFM (look for signs of tempering too).

Any mods on the car?
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote