View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 02:30 AM   #3
87supra7mgte
3" Exhaust

87supra7mgte is on a distinguished road

i found the wire today after some tedious looking around the intake manifold with my friend, he recalled seeing a wire but failed to mention so yesterday. so it cranks!!!!! now it just has to start......timing is good, and spark is great(managed to arc about 2 inches when we checked with screwdriver against metal) we re double checked it just to be 100% for sure. there are numbers on my coil packs and i have the spark plugs on according to that, which to me make sense. although i have found before that just because it makes sense doesn't mean its right, so from left to right here is my plug wire sequence-1-6-3-4-2-5, is this correct? also i get the feeling im not getting fuel. when i checked the plugs they weren't wet. to me that means its not getting fuel, is it getting spark?, yes, but if it is, then why isn't it starting? its not spittin, sputterin, backfirin or anything, just cranks. sometimes it will pause for a second then crank a few times again, then do it again. any ideas there? my thought was battery dying slowly

87 supra, 7MGTE, head gasket and turbo replaced, runs and boosts! fixing wiring odds and ends, then storage for a year basically...then comes big money cash in er, lookin for 500+ to the ground and a very sleek, sexy mkiii
87supra7mgte is offline   Reply With Quote