View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 03:22 AM   #2
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawboyz2002 View Post
Hi, I'm fairly new to the supra forum. I bought a 1994 N/A about 6 months ago. I've always wanted a supra and now that I've finally got one, I plan on making it look as nice as possible. I found a set of wheels on the Internet that will look sweet on the car... The fronts are 20x9 +30 and the rears are 20x11 +38... my question is, will these wheels fit without any rubbing issues... Also my car is at stock height...

Oh yeah, and what size tires should I run on them.
They may not fit perfectly. I believe the oem offsets are +50.

On an n/a, traction isn't an issue. However, with that large of a diameter (20"), you'll want a very narrow sidewall on the rear to reduce the inaccuracy of your speedometer. The narrow sidewall will also help reduce rubbing issues.

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote