View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 07:47 AM   #8
ochowdero
12psi boost

ochowdero is on a distinguished road

got my tranny in, but i need to get some questions answered.. (NOTE THIS IS AN AUTO TO MANUAL TRANNY SWAP)
heres pics to help with my questions...
question 1 :
how do i know if my starter is on right?
idk how to put it back on basically...

question 2 :
where do i locate the neutral start switch?
and how do i bypass it?

question 3 :
the bolts on the left are my starter bolts, the one on the right is my bellhousing bolt, why is my bellhousing look so tiny? will this work?

question 4 :
my automagic trans mount i used for the manual trans, and this is the only i could have bolted it up,
is this okay?

question 5 :
what golden washers are these? i assume there for my driveshaft, u bearing joint thingy, but idk forsure.
these are the bolts with the golden washers on them

question 6 :where do i hook these lines up at? or do i even need them for my manual transmission?

oh and number 7 is how should the shifter be sitting inside my car, where the shifter goes its sticking out of the hole and im afraid that this is hold my engine tilted still.. i will post a pic in a bit on this question.

those are my questions, i really need them answered to the best of your abilities, thank you guys in advance...i appreciate all the help you guys gave me..
P.S my speedo cable. i was actually able to connect it which i thought was weird becuz i was told that it wouldnt work.

i really want turbo
ochowdero is offline   Reply With Quote