View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 07:09 PM   #5
supragirlmk3
Stock

supragirlmk3 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis89Turbo View Post
Look at the drive line see if the is marks where they separated it. If they didn't put it back together exactly how it was balanced that's ur your problem! I kno ya say speed doesn't matter but at 4000 rpm or should be about where ur gettin boost it is putting a lot of torque on the drive line.

What mods does he have to suspect 350hp?

Get ur ball joints repaired asap also. That doesnt help vibrations

And id be surprised if that clutch will hold 200hp. I've heard nothin but bad things about them! There is a reason why they only sell for bout 200 bucks! A good clutch for higher HP will run you around 400 bucks atleast! Do a quick Google search on eBay clutches!
Well his turbo kicks in at 2500 rpm, and full boost at 4000.
I suspect 350 cuz he beat a gto and I think they are around 350 hp. His mods Im pretty sure I turbo I think from driftmotion, but the turbo is stock but sent it to driftmotion an is 57 trim. But he's pushing 14psi, He has exhaust 1000cc injectors, the motor was rebuilt by rebellas. And he's tuned by a guy named Lawrence, he's running on ethanol too.

And yea everyone has been saying the clutch so far, but I'll ask him about the other stuff.
*BTW i asked him about the drive line and how you can tell if its balanced. but can you explain a little more clearly how you can tell if its not balanced correctly?
*He also says that when he is in 1st gear lets say, and he revs it up to 4000 rpm it starts vibrating, and even when he presses in the clutch it still vibrates...

Last edited by supragirlmk3; 03-17-2011 at 09:08 PM.
supragirlmk3 is offline   Reply With Quote