View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 05:57 AM   #14
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

It bugs me but whatever, you're not asking me for help with your car so spell and punctuate however you like I'll just ignore it if it bugs me. It's your image after all; I mean you can be bothered to learn to spell Japanese slang but can't use a period, capital letter or the right English word? It just blows my mind. No wonder the Japanese and Europeans think we're all ignorant. I'll drop it now... been seeing a lot of this lately and I should just use my ignore list more.

With the tights you'll get little credit from the Supra purist crowd. I think blackouts are too common; I prefer either stock and polished to look like glass or a custom cover or paint/tint job. Did you leave the small retroreflectors unpainted though? That does look odd.

Have you ever seen the rare silver/clear tails which were available in Japan? They're VERY odd. I'll see if I can find a picture.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote