View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 07:23 PM   #3
itsjustsway
Stock

itsjustsway is on a distinguished road
Default Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis89Turbo View Post
Now for pistons i would go with either JE or CP. Both are about bullet proof ( with a good tune) and can be bought as a set with eagle h beam rods.

Dont forget the fuel system as well. Which I kno u are only asking for internal parts. But I am really bored and broke my hand yesterday so I have nothing else to do but talk. I myself am gonna go with a EMS stinger standalone computer. There again a lot of supra guys are running these so u can find a base map to get u running and then tune from there. This is the most important part! You can have the best parts in the world but with a bad tune either be slow or worse. blow something up. Not to mention you could hit 500 as a low mark and more like 600 as a high! Don't forget injectors. I'd suggest bout 680cc with Walbro 255 in tank and one inline. and of course an AFPR.

Good luck!
Where can I find the rods and pistons as a set? And I can imagine fuel cut off will be a big problem after those mods. For injectors I go to the junk yard and search threw cars, I picked up 550cc injectors but still the rest of the crucial parts. 680cc would be alot better so where do I begin to look? and for the rest of those fuel parts
itsjustsway is offline   Reply With Quote