View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 07:31 AM   #1
MKIIIPANdA
Stock

MKIIIPANdA is on a distinguished road
Exclamation fail waiting to happen? your thoughts?

Soooo i bout an 86.5 NA MKIII supra a little over a year ago for about 2 grand no problems ran fine until the first oil change which just lead to the major problem of losing oil from the head gasket.. changed all the gaskets.. still losing oils dumping it into where the spark plugs were changed the gromets and the gasket... after that started losing oil again.. but not burning it.. or into the head or leaking it out soo i rebuilt the engine ran well but then i had an accident due to some cosmic freak of nature that left me with about 5 grand in body work and frame straightening.. its like I was never meant to have a supra... but i just cant accept that ive been a toyota lover all my life my first car was an SR5 AE86 may she RIP now i plan on buying another 86.5 supra with a turbo swap has a manual transmission but an auto tranny the oil seal on the turbo may be gone according to the owner a leak in the front main seal and a wiring issue with the boost controller and running rich plus other assorted non mechanical issues.. i still have my crashed original supra... sooo what i need to know isss HOW DO I MAKE THIS WORK i want a turbo supra now i know imma have to buy some parts here and their but my ultimate goal is 300-350 WHP turbo whats the cheapest way to get their with what i got just give me all options im open for anything
MKIIIPANdA is offline   Reply With Quote