View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 02:07 AM   #1
piper
Stock

piper is on a distinguished road
Default acceleration hesitation

i've tried any and everything i can think of so far so im here hoping to find an ultimate solution. i have tried to find information for days on end, read the tsrm front to back then back to front, tested every sensor and circut to no avail.

spec:
1990 supra, 7mgte, auto, 90k mi, owned 6 years since since 50k.

mods:
tubular exhaust manifold w/ t3 flange
turbonetics evoultion wastegate
dual stage boost controller
garrett gt-35r creamic coated and water cooled
3" full back
hollowed factory cat
apexi n1 muffler
replica fmic
2.5" hand made ic piping
walboro 255
fuel pressure surge delete
12v fuel pump mod
schnider custom ground cams
ported and polished exhaust ports
spal electric fan
hks ssqv
hks 1.2 mhg
arp studs
iac(isc) delete
vsv delete
egr delete
deleted every vac line i could afford to live without.

i was getting a consistent 17 psi on my gauge before i started having issues

now

first off the problem started one day as a subtle miss while driving in the low rpm range (around 2k) so i planned on swapping out the fuel pump, one day i drove it to work, went to start it up and pull it in to change fuel pump and it wouldnt fire up. i figured to pump just failed so i replaced it with a new one. had some trouble starting up and the miss was still there while driving. next day it would not start at all, ran a 12v mod on the fuel system and still no start. started testing every sensor on the motor and changed the cps, ecu engine temp, tps, cold start time switch, cold start injector, coils, wires, ecu, circut opening relay, starter relay, maf, igniter, igniter resistor, iac check valve, and various others. the only way i could get it to start was unplug the ecu temp sensor and o2 sensor. somewhere in the time of replacing parts it lost the ability to keep its idle up, i realized my iac (isc) motor was bad. so i capped it and set the idle with the stop screw and reset the tps to its proper setting, completely fixed my idle and hard starting issue that came from no where but still did nothing for the missing. the miss has now developed to acting like a fuel cut through the entire rpm range. im out of ideas and open to anything, i probably overlooked something simple but i cant think of anything else to check i did check all the boost lines, everything between the afm and intake, air filter is also new.

any suggestions?

sorry about the spelling errors
piper is offline   Reply With Quote