View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 02:06 AM   #8
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CustomMKIV View Post
My question then would be, Do I have to change the offset or do I need to make sure I order the right offset so I don't cause any issues.
Yes, you'll need to change the offset from oem; you do need to make sure you order the right offset so you don't cause any issues.
Quote:
My main concern is the front. I don't want to lose any of my turn radius by going too wide.
Agreed this is a concern.
Quote:
I'm pretty sure the 335's will fit under the rear fenders being 2" wider than stock.
But what about the 335's? The oem rear tires are 255's...which means the tires will be 80mm (3.1496 inches) wider than oem. Are you 100% sure they'll fit?
Quote:
The front fenders will be about 1.3" wider.
Same deal here. Oem-width front tires are 235s. 285s match that 10" rim you were planning (not 255s!), which is 50mm (1.9685 inches) wider.

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.

Last edited by pwpanas; 01-06-2011 at 02:13 AM.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote