View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 05:17 AM   #10
87hilux7mge
walbro fp

87hilux7mge is on a distinguished road

haha, ok no that old, mid 20's. usually thats all i ever needed, bit driver, a wrench, and some noodling. squeezed out 400+ hp out of my home built 9.5:1 350 sbc. tuned it myself and spend 75 bux for two dyno runs, first one hit 389 at 5600, second one hit 402 at 5900.

yea having a graphable set for sensor side by side would be nice, but im looking for easy/functional. they seem to have a great customer base and awesome feedback, as well as alot of vehicles (planes, boats, cars, trucks and motorsports) that hold some impressive records using their tuning.

i did just read through their tech article and they now offer data logging on their systems, downloadable thru the tuner hooked to computer. but nothing that is instantly graphable on the tuning pad. i looks like a great system to me.

i will be calling them tomorrow to ask a few questions, but im fairly set on that system after researching it. simple enough for me and its an improvement over the stock system. figure ill spend about 1800-2000 for the system and a knock sensor, 2 bar map sensor etc. so far i have a shopping list up to 3700, but i may knock a couple things off that i dont really need.

neway, ill try to get some pics up of the build soon, and if anyone has anymore comments id be happy to hear them.

thanks for your input cre and bt. guess when i get it done im off to the dyno, ill be sure to snag some numbers for you in N/A and SC form when i can.

Last edited by 87hilux7mge; 12-22-2010 at 05:22 AM.
87hilux7mge is offline   Reply With Quote