View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 12:51 AM   #1
2jzFUN
Stock

2jzFUN is on a distinguished road

I picked up a project car that has 6 cylinders and 2 turbos (for now). Should be fun.

Got the main and rod bearings along with the thrust washers. Next will be pistons and rods.

Picked up a nice cam plug cover, rear kyb agx shocks and some Crower rods but the rods are for sale since I have ordered another option of rods at the moment.

Well the motor and trans are out! Thanks a million to Brandon for busting ass and a few knuckles on helping me get this hog out of there. Now the fun begins. Here are a few photos.

I got a good deal and wanted another project. This car isnt perfect by any means but thats what I wanted. Something cheaper and needed some work. I have the front bumper and the side skirts and am going to keep them off because when I get to it, im going to go over the entire car and get it repainted. It is a 1993.5 targa tt auto. Ya Ya ya its an auto but it will be a fun auto. I am looking into a manual swap but the auto does not bother me right now.

I'm going to go through the motor and everything else when it is out. I will also sooner or later make it a single turbo and try and get some power out of it. I needed a change from DSM's so why not this.

Last edited by pwpanas; 11-24-2010 at 08:10 PM.
2jzFUN is offline   Reply With Quote