Thread: Supra vs Celica
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 04:56 AM   #26
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBak'inSupra View Post
ive had 3 celica supras and 3 mk3 supras.
stock for stock the mk3 is faster top speed, but i find that the celica is lighter and gets up a little faster.
seems that the shorter stroke, helps it get to the higher rmps faster.

but after i build 1 of the 4 5ms in my garage i would look out...
im just still lookin for a turbo.

and to be honest i think the celica looks nicer.

all the 240s and other nissans looks so similair.
i guess old corollas look kinda the same.

and mostly i see little punks who dont know shit about there mk3s driving around. it bothers me...

but thats just my train of thought.

I thought we were talking about regular Celicas? The Celica Supra is VERY different from the 'regular' or 'vanilla' Celica it was grouped into the same class with.

There are thinga about each generation of Celica that I like, but I wouldn't ever compare any of them to Toyota's more agressive offerings to the sports car world. (the Celica All-Trac with turbo was pretty nice though)
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote