View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 07:06 PM   #6
Metaphysico
Stock

Metaphysico is on a distinguished road

Sorry I am not around this forum much and have been very busy. I did the seats myself, there full skins not just covers. Broke a $800 sewing machine and just finished with a new $600 sewing machine. I never want to do another supra front seat as long as I live. They are horrible to work with the pillars beside the head rest.

I have done everything on the car myself except for the exhaust had a custom catback made on the car, but I will be redoing it myself.

As for the brushed aluminum gauge cover I got that one from ebay, but I have replaced it with one I made that has a more mild brushed grain. But that will be gone soon and replace with a carbon fiber one as soon as I can get the time to get back to doing cf. I am thinking either full black cf or black with chrome hybrid fiber. Or maybe full chrome hybrid fiber.

Anyways here are some more pics, I finally got my interior finished. Well all but the custom enclosure in the hatch. And some pics of some other led turn signals I made, gonna be selling a bunch of sets of led turns soon. And some of the pics of my wifes 88 na-t.

Metaphysico is offline   Reply With Quote