View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 02:49 AM   #9
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandavi View Post
today's cars (even our MKIII's) will not benefit from it if I understand it correctly.
Not true. There were certain markets without a cat and they made no more power despite the lack of lambda controls and cat.... much like the JDM 7M's make no more power without the EGR. [This is from a few owners from markets where the MKIII wasn't equipped with a cat, EGR or lambda controls. There was some very limited discussion about it on SM or SF. According to Toyota there was no difference in any of the 7M variants due to these changes from one market to the next (and if there was a difference, you bet they'd post it, always good for sales in the higher powered markets).]
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->

Last edited by cre; 10-27-2010 at 03:02 AM.
cre is offline   Reply With Quote