Thread: My new Project
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 06:17 AM   #1
zby67
3" Exhaust

zby67 is on a distinguished road
Default My new Project

a new toy of mine i picked up on my b-day beginning of this year. a 1987 supra i found a alone in a junk yard. 700 cant beat it lol. she has minimal rust just ware the spar sits. the exhaust is gone need a whole new system engine wont start oil in combustion chamber (spark plugs covered in oil) diver side tail light missing (toyota hates me they have none...) and front turn signal is missing. along with a peace missing for the passenger window to work. other then that all electronics work body in excellent condition sep faded paint (planing on getting a paint job anyway) nothing was touched under dash no wires sniped nothing (bones) interior looks great just needs to be cleaned (small tair in driver seat stitched it up. quick fix lol) engine bay is clean. needs a new radiator.

my plans are to gut my 1986.5 and put everything in one. (looks like ill be driving a beater with a heater till i have a complete supra -_-) send off the 7M-GE in the 86.5 to get rebuilt then put it in the 87. new paint job new calipers and a alot of other performance parts later and i have a nicer rid then i do now lol! and ill get to try out getting ride of the molding around the car on the 96.5! anyone know if there is a size difference in the tail lights between the 86.5 and 87?

(i got big plans for this new Supra!! the Supra dream is Not over yet!!)

new supra

86.5 with 87 in the back

Last edited by zby67; 10-11-2010 at 06:25 AM.
zby67 is offline   Reply With Quote