Thread: What the sh*t..
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 09:26 AM   #1
Cyto
3" Exhaust

Cyto is on a distinguished road
Default What the sh*t..

Okay, well I've tried everything.. and frankly, I am giving up.

The Supra has beaten me once again. I have a new problem.. lol

Well.. here it goes- The car just doesn't wanna go. If I pat the peddle it will go, but if I press it like a normal car, it just da da da da and shakes and the turbo spools, and it makes it worse. I don't even know how to explain this problem..

Once I get it up to speed, I floor it and the turbo spools up to about 6 psi, it goes nuts. It feels like fuel cut, the car misses, and it actually slows down! >.<
If I let it idle in park, press the brake put it in Low, let off the brake and floor it. It just moves very slowly and sounds like 2 or 3 cylinders are missing. I can't explain it. I've changed the plugs a few times.. every time I pull them they are black all over. My mechanic friend said he thought it was the valves, not releasing the exhaust correctly. I think it's a vacuum leak, or something simple. It all started happening after I changed the fuel filter. I checked the lines and they were kinked at first, but it only solved it a minor little bit. Still.. It does the same thing. I've quadruple checked all the vacuum lines..

Any suggestions?

I might have to sell it to help pay for school so here's the link.

http://www.toyota-supra.info/forums/...html#post72357
Cyto is offline   Reply With Quote