View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 10:31 PM   #5
chopsticks
Intake

chopsticks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannydavi View Post
lol yeah that's a pretty good example of exactly how brake lights work... I on the other hand have the opposite problem and would love a solution! my tail lights when my lights are on are really dim and when i push my brake pedal the tail lights and brake lights don't work at all. The hatch brake light works but not the two below. Also when I push the brake pedal when the car is off I notice my stereo lights lighting up :s... and then to top it all off at the same time these went out my dome lights on the interior don't work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have already checked the obvious fuses and replaced all bulbs. Not trying to steal his thread, but perhaps this is what he was getting at...
i had the same problem. If you take off that interior piece that you have to take off to change the bulbs and look under the light bulb retainer there is a little yellow box. That may be bad. I have to pull over when i notice my brake lights arnt working and have to jiggle that box around. mine has a short. But i dont know where to pick a new one up at??