View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004, 09:22 PM   #1
P1MP
Stock

P1MP is on a distinguished road

ok first sup yall im new here and i would like to ask a question .
right now i drive a pick up ( for work) but im selling it sometime soon and im tinking about buying a sport car.
my first choice is the supra mkIV but im still in school so i dont have tuns of money so that will have to wait but for a first sports car
i was tinking of getting or a supra mkII or mkIII or mabe a celica gt-4 (toyota all the way) now my question lol i want to know from ppl how have
the experiance with these cars to tell me if i can get a mint supra betwen 1986 to 1990 that will be reliable by reliable i mean not breaking down on me evry 2 days and so forth . i dont plan on making a project of it mabe just a new paint job or little things but no heavy engine swap or anything of the sort and im not going to beat the hell out of it so is it possible to get one that will last a good 4 yeas or so with out investing 2 mutch in it or if someone that has one as a daily driver can tell me whats its like on repairs (i live in canada so ill use it in winter also ) thx for all who anser my question
P1MP is offline   Reply With Quote