View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 04:02 AM   #1
Conga1991
3" Exhaust

Conga1991 is on a distinguished road
Default Car wont turn over after swap!

Alright so first thing is details. I just swapped a 7mgte into my 7mge supra. I have the same year ecu with harness and motor but my body is 88 which doesnt make a difference since pre 89 are the same. The harness was for a automatic and decided to use a R154 tranny. So I researched how to bypass the nuetral system and spliced the two wires off of one round plug together.

Things I havent done yet is put the Turbo tachometer in yet and thats the only thing. I used the original NA starter and figured I didnt need to change that out. I also got a 100 amp fuse for the alternator, is that the right one or is it a 80 amp? originally there was just a wire connecting to each side to get power to the alternator. There is two small plugs from the harness next to the ecu that dont have a place to pug into, one is black and the other is yellow. And I havent conneted 3 wires that go to the water neck, they are the ones that slide onto the metal like the fan shroud and coolant temp switch. Other then that everything is connected.

There is power because I replaced the battery the other day.

Any and all sugestions are welcome to what the problem might be?

Last edited by Conga1991; 09-13-2010 at 07:04 PM.
Conga1991 is offline   Reply With Quote