View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #3
carl johansson
3" Exhaust

carl johansson is on a distinguished road
Default Always an issue with this forum

Yeah I know what you mean BT. For whatever reason ,this particular forum, and Supra forums in general, seem to have a real shortage of knowledgable contributors. I hang out in corvette forums, ford pickup forums, KTM and thumpertalk - all are loaded with guys who know their stuff and are incredibly helpfull, but for whatever reason with a few exceptions (Like cree) everyone here has the same answer to every question or request for help:
for instance:
Question
One head light stays up , how do I fix it?
Answer
Slap a turbo on it man - then it will go 185 miles per hour and the wind will force down the headlights!

Question:
Where do i find a good clutch master cylinder
Answer:
Slap a turbo on it man! I did that and now I go out at night and eat hondas for breakfast - I drive really fast on the streets - I'm so fast you can see the size of my "junk" through my tight jeans!

Question:
My sunroof is leaking - any one have a good source of weatherstripping?
Answer:
Slap a turbo on it man! and some cool stickers, that way everyone will think you are bad as$

You get my drift. I'm having a really hard time finding a good dependable knowledge base for these vehicles.
I contribute when I can, but since I'm not slapping on turbos - and my application requires removing all of the bling and aftermarket crap, I'm not much help here. sorry posers, you'll have to figure it out by yourselves!

Oh yah - If you want to flame me - go ahead - unlike most of you posers I have a real fire suit - and I use it - in my supras - on the track so essentially - show me - don't tell me!

Carl Johansson

Last edited by carl johansson; 09-06-2010 at 04:01 PM.
carl johansson is offline   Reply With Quote