View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 06:30 PM   #1
ReEvolution89
Stock

ReEvolution89 is on a distinguished road
Default MKIII Drift Wide Body Kit

Im putting the feelers out to find out how many people would be intrested in purchasing a custom low production fiberglass wide body kit designed for protecting the original rear quater panels and suspension geometry in slower speed and lighter wall hits while drifting, and aerodynamics. Over this winter i will be developing it and by april i should have pictures.

The Kit will include Front and Rear bumpers, Side Skirts, Rear wing and Wide body quarter panels that are quick change designed. The kit will also include foglights and tailights that will be added to the original tailights for design purposes. Wheel spacers and studs will also be included along with instructions on installations.

When i start selling them i will share the impact protecting designs, until then all i can tell you is that it is light weight and easily changable kit, that will protect your investment while drifiting.

This kit is for MK III's with the targa top only. If enough people are interested i will develop a kit for non targa MK III's as well.
The final price has not been decided upon, I'm still getting quotes on materials, and molds. It will most likely cost between $1800-$2500

The idividual parts will be made available, only to those who already have bought the full kit, to purchase as replacement for damaged pieces.

I will only sell 16 body kits max so that they remain original and not some mass produced kit that everyone in your city also owns.

Any input on what you may like to see out of this body kit would be very much appreciated, just email me.

Thank You

Albert Tubbert
BleedingRoseEternity@gmail.com
ReEvolution89 is offline   Reply With Quote