View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 08:10 PM   #10
Vacationtime247
3" Exhaust

Vacationtime247 is on a distinguished road

The 350 swap made the Supra reliably fast. I can go run low 12's all day on a bread and bologna budget without having to worry if it'll break down. The MKIII Supra is actually a great donor car for a domestic V8 swap. Plenty of engine bay space, independent rear suspension, rear seats and a muscle car look. A domestic V8 will provide the torque necessary to move the heavy Supra.
VT247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis89Turbo View Post
I got an idea. Why not get u a mopar to put a 360 in? U guys need to do some research about the supra and find out what an advanced car it is for bein 20yrs old. And they don't make them anymore and haven for awhile meaning they are gonna be collectors with time.. and its people like u guys that make our true supras worth more money cuz your gonna cut your cars all up to put a SLOW ASS V8 into it.. even built to the moon which in my opinion is about 1200hp... a jz power to power will eat it alive. So if u think your gonna be fast then ya need to do your research or ur gonna be crawling to the finish line after u RUIN your supras. But like I said its people like u that makes ours worth more money. So thank you oh and if u are doing it to save money. Then why did u buy a supra in the first place. Its a sports car not penny pushers car. so if u have any respect for ur car is keep it Toyota. ps... not u supra girl. I kno u are a true to heart supra girl.
Vacationtime247 is offline   Reply With Quote