View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 01:25 AM   #3
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Denver, eh? Interesting. I know a lot of Supra owners out here... never met one female owner... actually not true, are you in your mid 60's, live in Cherry Creek and drive a mint 89+, white turbo? If so, we've never met but I've seen you on the road and the car parked out in front of your house a lot.

3" aluminum molding.... we're not talking about a Supra then. What is this mounting to and is it bare aluminum or painted or powder coated? How did you prep the two surfaces before trying the 3M tape and what type/grade of tape was it? There are many different 3M double stick tapes and a few different automotive tapes.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote