View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 09:46 PM   #5
Streetlimitz89
Stock

Streetlimitz89 is on a distinguished road

okay ill check that store out i was getting tht price from idk where but i knw honda injectors are pricey soo it kinda made sense out in my little mind but okay ill check those stores i posted and ill see what i can find... i think i am going to go with adding the lsd first .. not to sure .. im also building a budget soo lol it might take me a while to have it the way i want ... but the car is a definate the guy is holding it for me, he said he really wanted to see it go to sombody who would actually make it into one of them Sport fast cars as he said ... and the rims that i posted from craigs list im going to try and pick them up real soon 600$ for those shouldnt be a bad price since ive seen the same rims ( prolly Different brand) selling for 2500$ i looked at that price and i was like ( i love the little emoticons) soo i figure those rims some falken or bfg tires leave the body stock ... cut a hole in the hood for the turbo or maybe not ( still havent decided) maybe a carbon fiber hood ... the fuel cell is a def .. its not going to be a daily driver going to be a weekend track car .. i got a tuning shop here in nc not to far from me ... all they do is build( Very Pricey tho) and tune Cars. im looking/hoping to pull 400-450 WHPand hopfully the weight wont be a big issue with the power to weight ratio...being that i am going to be totally stripping the interior 100% except driver bucketi might Cut the dash in half or just remove it 100% and build a alum dash with necessary gauges and a steering wheel mount thats about it .. im looking also at a hydraulic E-Brake fo when i want to go to the wll mart paarking lot at 3AM and practice drifting im also looking at doing a spray bar on the intercooler.... whats the max boost reccomended to run on a stock block? j/w BTW im going with a .61 AR t3/t4 to start and then going up to a larger

What size head gasket should be used for a 400-450 whp build 1.5 or 2.0

Last edited by Streetlimitz89; 08-20-2010 at 10:01 PM. Reason: for got to ask a question
Streetlimitz89 is offline   Reply With Quote