View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 01:42 AM   #1
Travis89Turbo
12psi boost

Travis89Turbo is on a distinguished road
Post 1jzgte Swap questions!!

So i have done ALOT of research on the internet and ive learned alot about the 1j swap but have just a few questions i cant find answers for.. There is alot of other forums that get asked these questions but they all say..." do a search to find your answers" there are more answers like that then actual info.

I need a link or info on a wire harness or adapters between 1jz and ma71 chassis. i dont want to pull my 7m out until i have all pieces to do swap. And dont want to build my own harness but will if it comes down to it. Dont really want to wait a month after receiving my clip.

ive also heard that lengthening the harness is not neccasary if you run harness through speedo hole?? I also heard driftmotion makes adapters for the electrical swap but i have searched the site up and down and cant find them

Also i have a 1989 Turbo A/T built 05/89 is that considered late 89 or early? Will i have to change the cross member? i do have the round style mounts.

Where is everyone buying clips from? i found one at mrjdm for 1900 plus 800 shipping but it takes 2 months to ship because they are based out of japan.

All replies are greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance.
Travis89Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote