View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 08:22 AM   #4
Sapar
Stock

Sapar is on a distinguished road
Default Found problem area

I had found junction II1 (big orange plug that goes near the ECU), I could not use the search function in the PDF manual to found it and I sort of stumbled onto it.

Located it in my car, unplugged it and turn my car to on (I switched the immobilize). Ran a multimeter onto the input wire from the 7.5A and I had 0 volts. So somewhere along the way I had lost the signal from one side of the car to the other.

I only had one other power as well, but I am assuming they get their power from relays ect that I cannot power up cause I am missing the IGSW signal.

I am not sure how I am not getting power at the moment, as there is no more fuses/splices from one point to the other. Maybe I am back to the immobilizer being at fault, as I did short it out way back at the begging of this problem.

Once again would appreciate anyone's help on general splice locations for the IGSW single for immobilizers (somewhere after the Fuse but before the orange junction plug) as it was a really good job on the immobilizer install. the box itself hidden well, and the wires are soldered and capped, and covered well back to mask the presence of the wires.

Hoping someone can help me out!

I am tempted just to splice the BATT and IGSW together at the moment... Or run a wire from the fuse and splice that directly into the ECU plug
Sapar is offline   Reply With Quote