View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 08:03 PM   #20
mkiiisupra
Lexus & 550's

mkiiisupra is on a distinguished road

Ordered some parts finally looks like things are back in full swing for awhile to get my car back on the road and running smooth

Going to start with the fuel system as well as attaching my greddy emanage system with the engine that has a blown head. Hopefully this will allow me to get a base tune with an engine that already needs to be pulled. And i would rather do the upgrades in steps so at least i know where to start if there is a problem.
---------------------------------------------------------------
From Driftmotion:
Aeromotive AFPR kit for 7M-GTE $265
AFPR kit for 7m-gte. Includes Aeromotive 13109, custom braided stainless feed and return lines, all the needed fittings and adaptors, 0-100 psi liquid filled gauge, and a bracket for the shock tower. Bypasses the j-pipe on the 7m block

Bosch Fuel Filter $21

Walbro Fuel Pump 255lph $103

550cc Siemens Injectors (6 w/clips) $499

From innovative motorsports:
LC-1 Kit - P/N: 3795 $209
This kit comes complete with the patented award-winning LC-1 Wideband Controller, DB-Blue Gauge, Bosch 5-wire Wideband 02 Sensor, Bung/Plug Kit, Software CD, and quick start guide.

-----------------------------------------

Considering replacing the fuel rail, I dont think for my goal of 450whp ill need a dual feed but i imagine the LIPP is a decent upgrade from the stock rail and the option to go dual feed later is welcomed if i end up needing it.

Anyone know of another place to get one? I know suprasport loves to upcharge ALOT on every item they sell ( well the ones ive looked into)
http://www.suprasport.com/LIPP-Hi-Fl...ail_p_313.html

Am i missing anything? Things that should be replaced or upgraded while i am doing the fuel sytem?

I imagine the fuel injectors come with o-rings? if not i guess ill be ordering those...

Pics to follow once i recieve the items
mkiiisupra is offline   Reply With Quote