View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 11:09 PM   #4
Sisqo94turboprobe
Stock

Sisqo94turboprobe is on a distinguished road

Thank you guys ...thats the info I needed. I will be custom adapting this to my 94 ford probe gt. This obviously will be eliminating my weak front wheel drive tranny for a stronger rear wheel drive set up that will be more streetable.

This winter I will be building my motor and tuning with Megasquirt...engine managment system. Looking for around 500hp. I just needed to make sure I wasn't eliminating one problem for another. I have access to a 91 pearl white targa top turbo supra 5spd as a doner car. It has a blown head gasket...imagine that. Getting whole car for 500 bucks.

Was going to use a third gen supra tranny but there to hard and expensive to come buy. My other choices was also a awd skyline tranny which would have been set up for right hand drive...which wouldn't work for me. Also choice of a wrx tranny or a mazda gtx 323 awd tranny. Found out the mazda tranny also has weak points also once you start pulling some serious power. I chose to go the supra route because of the close similarity in the flywheel and I had't heard any negative feed back regarding its strength. Hopefully all goes well.

So wish me luck and thanks for the info.
Sisqo94turboprobe is offline   Reply With Quote