View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 10:25 PM   #28
93.5_JDM_MK4
Stock

93.5_JDM_MK4 is on a distinguished road

Myself im a mechanic actually, for BMW, but if you know how to turn screws and research stuff in shop manuals, you can do this. As for buying the TT, its a little too late for that cuz im pretty much 3/4 of the way through the swap but i love the fact that not many people did this, also ive seen people buy abs delete kits or put na brake master cyl. on their TT so thats one thing i wont have to do. I dont know where u live but for me here in canada, buying a TT that is completely stock and beaten to shit would be 20,000$, im at 11,500$ right now that i have invested (including the price of the car), my car is not gunna be stock and plus thats including a nitrous kit also, lets say i have about 5000$ left to put on it for the driveline and brake upgrade, im still only at 16,500$ and have a machine that outperforms a stock TT and is in much better shape beacause im redoing the steering rack, ball-joints and all that stuff, also a hell of a lot cleaner. So for me its worth it!!! plus im having fun doing it!!!
93.5_JDM_MK4 is offline   Reply With Quote