View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 01:51 AM   #26
93.5_JDM_MK4
Stock

93.5_JDM_MK4 is on a distinguished road
Default Update

In the process of doing the swap right now. So far got the engine/tranny out, cleaned the engine bay and front subframe big time, sent my steering rack to get rebuilt, got the old harness out of the car. The ONLY modification that i had to do to the wiring harness is replace the 4-wire fusebox connector on the TT engine harness with my 3-wire fusebox connector from the GE engine harness so it plugs into the car. I will be running a MEGAN downpipe which has a place to bolt in the stock 02 sensor so no mod there. Im making a custom 3 in exhaust line. I have a 31in/16in/4in MISHIMOTO fmic that im just about ready to put on along with a 3in piping kit from ebay. Had to order TT radiator hoses so i got some MISHIMOTO silicone rad hoses. Had to order brand new throttle cable from toyota. I also replaced every seal & gasket on the engine except the head gasket with oem seals & gaskets. New NGK iridium spark plugs. Polished the turbo intake piping. Im re-using my w58 along with w58 flywheel and clutch which are all bolt on to the gte. Im gunna save up some money this winter to get the tranny/driveshaft/subframe/axel kit to put on next summer. Got an HKS SSQV and a DEFI boost gauge. Might get a wideband and fuel pressure gauge also. Get a boost controller eventually. 2 new rear tires. Ill keep you guys updated.

Last edited by 93.5_JDM_MK4; 07-30-2010 at 01:57 AM. Reason: forgot some info
93.5_JDM_MK4 is offline   Reply With Quote